This kit contains: Trailer Hitch, Trailer Hitch Hardware, 4-Way Wiring
Draw-tite Class III trailer hitches are the perfect mix of style and strength to get you and your equipment wherever you need to go. Draw-tite s expert engineers and designers create each custom hitch with the utmost precision to ensure a superior fit for your specific make and model year vehicle. Draw-tite receiver hitches are rated for up to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) and up to 350 lbs. tongue weight (TW). They are also suitable for use with weight distribution up to 5,000 lbs. weight distribution (WD) and 500 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (WDTW). Draw-tite hitches are designed to provide top towing performance, with solid-all-welded construction and a black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion. Draw-tite trailer hitches are inspected to ensure the highest quality and workmanship and are tested to exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
These durable custom hitches are manufactured for 2001-2004 Ford Escape, 2001-2004 Mazda Tribute and attach to your vehicle?s frame or bumper for a sleek, clean appearance. Each hitch also has a two-inch square receiver tube opening ? the most common and versatile on the market - allowing you to attach accessories like a bike rack or cargo carrier, or hook up your pop-up, boat trailer, or utility trailer. The options are endless! Draw-tite Class III Custom Trailer Hitches come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for installation and are backed by a nationwide lifetime limited warranty. So, whether you are headed out to the campground, the lake, or the bike trails, or you are tackling a project at home and need to haul the materials home, choose Draw-tite and travel with confidence knowing your setup is connected with the security only Draw-tite can provide. Draw-tite North America?s Favorite Hitch
CUSTOM DESIGNS: Draw-tite Class III trailer hitches are custom built according to manufacturer specifications for make and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. The sleek computer-aided designs are as attractive as they are functional.
STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for maximum strength and safety, each hitch is put through rigorous fatigue and stress testing to withstand road abuse (within specified capacities). Each is also protected by a two-part black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion.
TESTED: Draw-tite hitches are inspected for quality and workmanship and are tested to meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards.
CAPACITY: Rated for up to 3,500 lbs. GTW and up to 350 lbs. TW. Also suitable for use with Weight Distribution systems of up to 5,000 lbs. WD and 500 lbs. WDTW. The two-inch receiver can connect to a ball mount, bike rack, cargo carrier, and more!
VERSATILE: This Draw-tite Class III hitch is designed to fit the following make and model year vehicle(s): 2001-2004 Ford Escape, 2001-2004 Mazda Tribute.
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|6" x 44" x 18" (Shipping)
|Black Powder Coat Over E-Coat
|Weight Carrying (WC):
|Up to 350/3,500 lbs. (TW/GTW)
- The unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 amps for the Taillight circuit
- Draws power directly from the vehicle battery and uses less than 5mA of the vehicle circuit for sensing to turn the trailer functions on and off
- Will work with either LED/Incandescent bulbs (vehicle trailer)
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload protection, to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- Designed not to send feedback thru the vehicle circuits
- The trailer brakes will override the hazard lamps when the brake is activated
- The taillight circuit has been upgraded to work with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM), this will allow the converter to turn on fully and gives the trailer lights full brightness during activation
- Will work with most vehicles that have a multiplex system for lighting
- Will not work with vehicles with low-side switch
- Can be used on a 2 wire or 3 wire system
- All solid-state components in potted encapsulation
- Includes integrated protective cover
|Limited 1 Year Warranty
|5.1" x 3.8" x 8" (Shipping)